I AM LEAVING IN 23 HOURS.
CMM's bringing me on a major shopping spree on Tue, she's paying with all that euros she made in Germany awww. (I AM GOING TO MISS SCHOOL TO PLAY, HOW HORRIBLE! :D)but Mum blackmailed me into helping her clean my grandparents' house upside down, which is ok except that they live in a bungalow. A BIG bungalow. At least I can be secure in the knowledge that there's always the option of becoming a maid in times of financial downfalls, since I'm so well-trained.
Don't be jealous(:
Ok dumb quiz time (Beaver, rejoice!)
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!
[x] I know how to make toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Like, duh. I am so intellectual *nudges specs pointedly
Total So Far: 4
[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
Yup unless I am sick! Of school.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
SN isn't like RG where you can get detained for NOT TURNING OFF THE CLASSROOM LIGHTS.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Oh I'm sure drinking coffee is the epitome of maturity.
Total So Far: 8
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
Sigh I just said that I'll throttle my brother.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
'When I have to' is the catch here.
[x] I pay attention at school.
Of cos, who doesn't pay attention to sex ed?(:
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
I'm one of the rare people who has seen starved terrapins.
Total So Far: 12
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
Again, I am sure this is an act of matuarity-.-
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
I NEED chocs.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast if you count this fast.
Total So Far: 16
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
Nope, just look at my 5-yr-old spoilt brat cousin.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total So Far: 17
[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[ ] You just checked.
[x] I noticed rythym is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather.
Hello, watch the weather as in the sky not forecast? So why don't I see adults stopping in the middle of the road gazing up intently?
TOTAL: 19
Behold, I 'm over-old! *smug*
Going to school 1& half hours earlier for make-up sex ed is lame-.- but it's still 8am(:
CMM's bringing me on a major shopping spree on Tue, she's paying with all that euros she made in Germany awww. (I AM GOING TO MISS SCHOOL TO PLAY, HOW HORRIBLE! :D)but Mum blackmailed me into helping her clean my grandparents' house upside down, which is ok except that they live in a bungalow. A BIG bungalow. At least I can be secure in the knowledge that there's always the option of becoming a maid in times of financial downfalls, since I'm so well-trained.
Don't be jealous(:
Ok dumb quiz time (Beaver, rejoice!)
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!
[x] I know how to make toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Like, duh. I am so intellectual *nudges specs pointedly
Total So Far: 4
[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
Yup unless I am sick! Of school.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
SN isn't like RG where you can get detained for NOT TURNING OFF THE CLASSROOM LIGHTS.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Oh I'm sure drinking coffee is the epitome of maturity.
Total So Far: 8
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
Sigh I just said that I'll throttle my brother.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
'When I have to' is the catch here.
[x] I pay attention at school.
Of cos, who doesn't pay attention to sex ed?(:
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
I'm one of the rare people who has seen starved terrapins.
Total So Far: 12
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
Again, I am sure this is an act of matuarity-.-
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
I NEED chocs.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast if you count this fast.
Total So Far: 16
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
Nope, just look at my 5-yr-old spoilt brat cousin.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total So Far: 17
[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[ ] You just checked.
[x] I noticed rythym is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather.
Hello, watch the weather as in the sky not forecast? So why don't I see adults stopping in the middle of the road gazing up intently?
TOTAL: 19
Behold, I 'm over-old! *smug*
Going to school 1& half hours earlier for make-up sex ed is lame-.- but it's still 8am(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home